Contribute to PWR
How to contribute
You can contribute to PWR by adding text files to a separate repository (this is made possible with ProcessRecipeInstaller). Alternatively, for the time being, you can post your recipes in this Topic in the forums and we'll add it to the repo. In the near future we plan to implement a contribution form right here to sync back to the GitHub repo.
Please note that the recipe files are composed in Markdown.
- Fork the recipe repo on GitHub
- Clone to your local environment, check out
- Create a branch for your contribution(s), please use a descriptive name
- Add your recipes text file(s)
- Before you tag your recipe(s), have a look into the tag list and try to prevent close-to-identical doublets
- When in doubt, use singular
- Commit, push to GitHub
- Create a pull request (Info)
Get in touch
processwire-recipes.com (PWR) is a project by Marcus Herrmann (marcus-herrmann) and Christian Raunitschka (owzim).
Questions or suggestions? Contact us on twitter