Frequently Asked Questions
What are 'recipes'?
Recipes are tiny bits of code, or mini tutorials with a problem--solution structure. In order to find out more just browse our directory.
How are recipes structured?
- Description of the problem
- Description and code sample of the chosen solution
- (optional) Used or referred resources for problem solving
- Tags assigned in order to structure the directory processwire-recipes.com and increase searchability
Additional to this core data, ProcessWire Recipes need the following indications
- Author(s) of the recipe
- Its version (when being updated or modified)
How can I contribute?
Via GitHub pull request, by pasting it into a forum topic, and later per contribution form on this very site. Find out more here.
Wait, that's totally the concept of laravel-recipes.com!
Guilty as charged. And their recipe site worked very well in the Laravel universe, and accompanied both official docs and forums. In this is also PWR's goal.
I spotted a typo!
Since this ProcessWire installation is on GitHub as well, just open an issue there or contact us via forum or twitter (links see below).
PW powered by flat files - how does that work?
Nice, isn't it? @owzim wrote this module especially for PWR.